Molecular media is currently looking to hire a Logistics Manager. This is a full-time position. Expected hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm, with on-call availability on weekends and evenings as necessary to take calls and problem solve.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with the execution of logistics in the national touring live audio-visual production industry.
- A Class B License to allow pick up and return of trucks from local rental vendors
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Able to schedule and route drivers and trucks with precise timing
The following skills are desired:
- Reasonable working knowledge base of DOT rules and regulations, including filing of all DOT documents with a 3rd party processing service
- Experience with driver-related drug testing, insurance tracking and DOT filing
- Experience and familiarity with standard practices of truck rental companies such as Penske and Ryder
- Experience and relationships with national expedited freight and LTL vendors
- Experience with air freight rules & regulations
- Able to find and qualify new drivers
- Manage a growing fleet of vehicles, to include cleaning, maintenance, tags and DOT requirements
- Tracking and reconciling of end logistics costs on a project by project basis
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Please fill out the form below to apply!
Applications not being accepted anymore.